The President of the international Federation of football Association (FIFA) Joseph Blatter in October check the preparedness of Sochi and stadium For the world Cup 2018. About this stated in the press service of the Ministry of sports and physical culture of the Krasnodar region.
«in October in Sochi will arrive head of FIFA, Joseph Blatter, who at the head of the inspection Committee of FIFA will examine the preparedness of the city and stadium For the world Cup,» said the press service.
According to the requirements of FIFA, the stadium which has hosted events for the opening and closing ceremonies of the winter Olympic games 2014, must be completely ready By June 2016. During the restoration of the arena will be Packed football field size 110 70 m and increased the number of seats. By 2017 «Fisht» will be able to accommodate 45 thousand spectators. Next to the stadium must be the centers of volunteers, bellerophone, accreditation, turnstiles, area broadcast media. All these objects will be located in temporary buildings, and major buildings of the Olympic Park.
Two sites in the Olympic Park Prompted FIFA To organize the fan zone
Two places For the organization of the fan zone during the 2018 world Cup in the Olympic Park Sochi Proposed for approval of FIFA and the organizing Committee «Russia-2018″.
«For the organization of the festival fans city-the organizer must provide a landmark For the town square with a capacity of More than 30 thousand spectators. Today the site To provide access to festival fans placed on the approval of the organising Committee and FIFA. The proposed Two spaces in the Olympic Park,» said the press service.
The matches of the 2018 world Cup will be held in Sochi at the stadium «Fisht». In 2017 Sochi will host the games of the soccer confederations Cup
- In Gorky Park and Sokolniki will be organized area for sports fans during the FIFA world Cup 2018
- Luis Segura was approved as head of the football Association of Argentina until October 2015
- Opening Scene may take a Boxing Fight Dmitry Chudinov and Gennady Golovkin
- Specialist: increase of cost estimates for construction of the stadium in Volgograd for the FIFA world has every reason
- Head of FIFA during the visit to the Russian Federation agreed with Putin issues of preparation for the 2018 world Cup