The Swiss specialist was hospitalized with a diagnosis of severe angina. Yakin missed held Cup match against Rubin in the capital of the Republic of Tatarstan (0: 2), however, went to Krasnodar at the meeting of the 12th round of the championship against FC Kuban, which ended with the score 3: 3. Then he returned to the hospital.
Under the supervision of club doctors Yakin will complete the course of treatment for Spartak Moscow base. Now Yakin feels well and can guide the training process commands in Tarasovka
- Trip to Krasnodar has not prevented the coach Akina move in the planned scope of remedial measures
- The head coach of Spartak Murat Yakin will fly to Krasnodar for the match against Kuban
- Murat Yakin: Artem Dzyuba demonstrated that wants to be a leader FC Spartak
- Coach of Spartak Yakin: I don’t think I have to show Shirokov way in the locker room
- Coach Yakin: novice Spartacus Quincy Promes will play in the game against Krasnodar