The control and disciplinary Committee (CDC) of the Russian football Union (RFU) was disqualified coach «Rostov» Miodrag Bozovic on one match of the championship of Russia. About it is notified on the official Internet representation of the RFU.
The decision was made on Wednesday at the meeting of the FTC.» in accordance with article 16 of the disciplinary regulations of the RFU, it was decided not to use the head coach of «Rostov» Miodrag Bozovic additional disqualification, except auto», — reported in the treatment of the RFU.
in the game the sixth round of the national championship «Rostov «in the visitors suffered a devastating defeat against CSKA Moscow (0: 6). BoЕѕoviД‡ was removed at the 44th minute of the meeting for discussion with the judge. So, the specialist will have to miss the home match of the 7th round of the Russian championship with Rubin Kazan, which will be held on September 13.
«Rostov «in six matches of the championship of Russia scored four points, scoring one win, once draws and suffered four defeats. The team occupies the 14th place in the standings
- Vice-President of the Rostov : boЕѕoviД‡ At this point in time remains the club’s head coach
- Vice-President of FC Rostov : We have not been invited by the head coach Bojovica
- The coach of FC Rostov boЕѕoviД‡: We have to jump over your head to win Trabzonspor
- Vice-President of the Rostov : From the engine to the us on the issue Bozovic, no one asked
- Players Rostov won Mordovia in the championship game of Russia