The head coach of the Netherlands national team football Guus Hiddink invited to accompany the king of the country Willem-Alexander during state visit to South Korea. About this say local publications.
To Guus Hiddink in South Korea a special relationship, because From 2001 to 2002 he headed the national team. Under his leadership, the South Korean athletes advanced to the semifinals of the 2002 world Cup. On the way To success in the playoffs they beat such famous teams as Italy and Spain. However, in the semi-finals the team of South Korea lost to the Germans, and in the game for the third place — to the Turks.
Hiddink has headed the national team of the Netherlands From 1995 to 1998 and brought it to the semi-finals of the 1998 FIFA world Cup. He later worked as the chief coach of the national team of South Korea, Australia, Russia, which reached the semifinals of the European championship 2008 and the team of Turkey. From February 2012 to July 2013 Hiddink coached FC Anji Makhachkala
- Dutch coach Bert van Marwijk can lead a team of South Korean football
- The Dutchman Bert van Marwijk will not become the head coach of the South Korea football
- The Ukraine national football did not want from friendlies with Brazil
- UEFA is ready to transfer the Semi-finals and the Champions League final in June for world Cup 2022
- Guus Hiddink: angry at his players, who missed his draw in the game against the Czechs