The state of the Russian goalkeeper of «Spartacus» Artem Rebrov, who was injured in a friendly match against Serbian club red Star» (1: 1), will be carefully monitored after his arrival in the national team of the Russian Federation. About it is notified on the official Internet representation of the Russian football Union (RFU).
on the last working day of the week, the captain of «Spartacus» was replaced in the 13th minute of the tournament, dedicated to the opening of the new stadium red-and-white «the opening of the arena, after a collision with an opponent in his own penalty.» According to the initial diagnosis, Rebrov concussion, — stated in the message of the RFU.- Clinically significant pathology in the moment Artem no: he arrives at the location of the national team, where his health will be closely monitored. Conclusion about his involvement in the training process will be made on the basis of dynamic observation.
Team of the Russian Federation, which Rebrov called for the first time, September 8, will hold a qualifying match for the European championship 2016 with a team of Liechtenstein
- The Spartak goalkeeper Artem Rebrov training with the main squad in the national team of Russia on football
- Goalkeeper Spartacus Rebrov: I understand that the first number in the team is Akinfeev
- Players of Spartak, to the roster of the Russian Federation, was allowed to play in the game on the opening of the Arena
- Fabio Capello: the Question of salary is least worried about
- Capello has included Dziuba in the national team of Russia on matches against Azerbaijan and Liechtenstein