The Bosnian goalkeeper English football club Stoke city’s asmir Begovic officially got into the Guinness Book of records as the Creator of a goal scored from a very far distance. About it informs the press service of the team.
in November 2013 Begovic at the 13th second of the tournament with the «Southampton» (1: 1) scored a goal kick from the goal. After hitting the Bosnian ball covered a distance of 91, 9 m
«I am proud of my achievement,» said the Bosnian goalkeeper.- Being a goalkeeper, I did not expect this. I really appreciate this award and certificate of record will occupy a place of honor on the wall in my house.»
- Player Dmitry Kombarov: scored the red Star, will be at the Museum of Spartacus
- Grozny Terek played a draw with Rubin in the game of the championship of Russia on football
- Key points of the Champions League Manchester city — CSKA
- Goalkeeper Zenith Lodygin: football Dynamo Valbuena played fantastically against us
- Member of the Board of Directors Spartacus : players are not confused disallowed goal against Dynamo of BГјttner