Transcript of the Executive Committee of the Russian football Union (RFU) was promulgated in the media through a friend of a journalist of the head of the RFU Nicholas Thick. This opinion was expressed by head of CSKA Evgeny Giner after the tournament the 4th round of the championship of Russia with the Moscow «Spartak» (0: 1) in Khimki near Moscow.
«The question about the transcript ask Nikolai Tolstykh, said Giner.- He will no doubt all be honest about that, and why, through his friend the journalist this entry appeared in print. And only then will rassujdat who is obliged to respond to the ethics Committee and that there have to solve.»
- Thick: the RFU has enabled Giner to reconsider their attitude to football community
- The RFU Committee on ethics: the Presence of Thick at the meeting in the case of Giner optional
- Vice-President of the RFU: Giner must muster the courage to apologize to the members of the Executive Committee
- The RFU Committee on ethics ordered Yevgeny Giner apologize to the Executive Committee of the organization
- The RFU Committee on ethics would look at the behavior of Giner during the Executive Committee of the organization on 30 July