Penalty against CSKA in the game of the 4th round of the Czech Cup with «Spartak» (0: 1) has been assigned unfairly. This opinion correspondents were expressed by the head CSKA Evgeny Giner.
«What was stated by inspector tournament? I said that they looked at the tape of episodes from the penalty spot, and certain other incidents, » said Giner.- Nothing more. My opinion — wasn’t a penalty. Why do you think so? Because already watched the replay. The player fell to the touch with Igor And foul I have not seen. Tried to talk to the judge? What? My opinion Is, And the arbitrator may more. Bezborodov — superior judge. But we have superior players who make mistakes and similar coaches».
Also Giner said That the clash Cyril Nababkin *CSKA) and Sergei Parshivlyuk ( «Spartacus» ) caused elevated emotions from the tournament.» Behavior Nababkin? This emotion, if football is without emotion, it will be uninteresting, » said the functionary.- Pushed by hand, it pushed both received yellow. What should I discuss them here — they are men who understand».
in the upcoming round of the championship of Russia CSKA Moscow will play against Rubin Kazan on August 23, And» Spartacus «will hold a meeting with the» Ufa «»
- CDC RFU will see the behavior of the players of Spartak Kombarov and Parshivlyuk in the game with CSKA
- Penalty against CSKA in the game against Spartak was assigned unfairly, says expert
- The judge is not awarded a penalty in the game Kuban — Lokomotiv, says expert
- CDC RFU appointed a fine player in football Spartak Sergei Parshivlyuk for the behavior in the game with CSKA
- Slutsky: the Judge was obliged to remove the Spartacus of Parshivlyuk, and does not assign a penalty