In light of the political events, the idea of creating a joint Russian-Ukrainian football championship At this point in time is not relevant. About it the correspondent said the head of the organizing Committee of the United football League (AFL) Valery Gazzaev.
«Summer and winter tournament showed great interest fans. It is a pity that to build this championship did not work. He would have been one of the strongest in the EU. However, our experience will be useful when implementing a program,» drew attention Gazzayev, who on Wednesday at a press conference in the capital of Russia showed the program «Football Russia. Time for a change».
The idea of a United of the championship of Russia and Ukraine put forward head Zenit President Alexander Dyukov, the President of the Russian football Premier League (RFPL) Sergey Pryadkin, head CSKA Evgeny Giner, as well as the head of the Board of Directors of «Anji» Konstantin Remchukov. As in September, said the Director of the United football League (AFL) Valery Gazzaev, 1st combined championship shall pass in the season 2015/16. It is expected that there will be 18 teams participate (9 Russian and 9 from Ukraine)
- The head of the Premier Sergei Pryadkin said that it did not support the idea of consolidation League with Germany
- Valery Gazzaev has made the initiative to abolish the limit on foreign players in Russian football
- Valery Gazzaev: revenues of the Russian football League have to be ?700-800 million per year
- The head of the RFU in the near future will discuss with Valery or project for the development of football in Russia
- Sergey Galitsky: the idea is to collect the football team of the Russian Federation in one club RFPL — socialism