Former Germany goalkeeper in football and SV Werder Bremen’s Tim Wiese said that can be a professional wrestler. The words of the player lead the local media.
«I received an official offer from WWE (American Company engaged in the conduct of Wrestling show.- Approx.) said Visa.- the story is about to work on them in the form of a wrestler. Why am I obliged to give up? Wrestling is very popular, most in the United States. We will have conversations with my agent this week».
At this time the 32-year-old goalkeeper is placed in the status of a free agent. In January, he terminated the contract with Hoffenheim».
Wiese played for the German national team from 2008 to 2012. During this period, the goalkeeper spent 6 matches
- The locomotive has blocked the transfer of the former player in the football team Lassana Diarra in Celtic
- Agent: the player Bebras Natcho determined with a new club for 2-3 days
- Former footballer ruby Bebras Natcho can pursue a career in CSKA
- Player Bebras Natcho signed a four-year contract with CSKA
- Slutsky: glad to be able to sign CSKA such a strong player as Nacho