Former footballer Rubin Kazan Bebras Natcho, is a free agent, able to continue his career at CSKA Moscow. About this journalist said a source close to the player.
According to the source, CSKA looking for a player in the Central midfield position. At this point in time, the club conducts dialogues about the transition Bipasa Natho in capital team.
for its part, the Commissioner of Nacho said that At this point in time are dialogues with three clubs.» Let’s see what we will choose. The situation is changing every day,» said the journalist Commissioner 26-year old player in football.
The last six months of Natho held in the Greek PAOK. Upon completion of the contract, he became a free agent. From the team he spent 17 matches and scored 3 goals.
The Israeli player played for Rubin from 2010 to 2013. During this time he participated in 147 games, scoring 31 goals.
from the team from Tatarstan midfielder became the bronze medalist of the championship of Russia (2010), winner of the Cup and Russian super Cup (both trophy — 2012)
- Agent: the player Bebras Natcho determined with a new club for 2-3 days
- Player Bebras Natcho signed a four-year contract with CSKA
- Israeli midfielder Bebras Natcho shown in the form player in football CSKA
- Slutsky: glad to be able to sign CSKA such a strong player as Nacho
- Agent: Natho was a proposal from the European club playing in the Champions League, But He chose CSKA