Former national team player, Liberia’s George Weah wrote the song, in which he attempted to convince the world to battle with Ebola. About it speak the local media.
now 47-year-old BEA, the best player in 1995 Under the assumption the international Federation of football associations (FIFA) and the winner of the «Golden ball» -1995, is a politician and singer.» I know that Africa is very seriously affected by the deadly virus, if the world will not take it seriously,» he added.
Co-author of the song became a musician from Ghana, who is not named. Proceeds from the sale of the song will go to the needs of the Ministry of health of Liberia.
According to the latest who data, the number of victims of the outbreak has reached 961 person. Contracted a dangerous disease for which no vaccine, 1779 man. At the epicenter of the epidemic, which began in West Africa in the early winter of 2013 was 3 neighbouring countries of Guinea, Sierra Leone and Liberia. Two fatal cases have already been recorded in Nigeria
- On the first day of the week will be known the time and place of the African Cup of Nations-2015 football
- The timing of the Africa Cup of Nations will not be changed
- FIFA does not comment on security measures at the Africa Cup of Nations due to Ebola
- Club world Cup soccer held in Morocco, despite the epidemic of Ebola virus
- James Kwesi Appiah leaves the post of chief coach of the national team of Ghana football