Midfielder Finland Roman Eremenko has completed a contract With CSKA Moscow. About it informs the press service of the army football club.
The contract term is for four years, for CSKA Eremenko will be under 25-m number.
«I am very glad that finally I can start working With a new team,» said Eremenko after signing the contract.- A lot of emotions And expectations, And the Champions League, all players dream of playing in this tournament. I think, From the perspective of physical condition I am in fairly good shape. It is only necessary to enter in the games tone. With Leonid Slutsky (CSKA Moscow head coach.- approx ) already had a little chat. And this conversation, of course, played a role in my decision to connect to CSKA. Why took the 25th room? I have own, personal reason, to divulge which he did not want».
The last club 27-year-old Eremenko was «ruby», in which he joined in 2011 from Dynamo Kyiv. For two seasons from the Kazan club he spent 73 of the tournament And scored eleven goals.
first part of the Moscow club another former player of the club from Tatarstan — Israeli midfielder Bebras Natcho
- A hat-trick Bipasa Nacho helped CSKA to defeat Rostov in the championship game of Russia
- Ruby wants to earn on the transfer of the player in football Eremenko more than CSKA
- Rubin : the transfer of the player in football Roman Eremenko CSKA not implemented
- Agent: Natho was a proposal from the European club playing in the Champions League, But He chose CSKA
- The General Director of FC CSKA: dialogues on a new contract with Rasmus Alma will continue