Forward of the English club Manchester United and the Netherlands national team football Robin van Persie said about the intention to perform at the world Cup 2018 in Russia, and also admitted that he hopes to play at the professional level to 40 years. About this 31-year-old striker told Dutch media.
«Will do everything that depends on me to play at the world championship in Russia. My goal is to play at the highest level for as long as it can be, to help the team, » said van Persie.- Want to play football to 40 years. Needless to say, at that age I wouldn’t be able to play for a top club, but in the end I Wish to speak on a professional level.»
- Sports Director of FC Kuban : ready to part with Urania, But no proposals were received
- Linebackers Roman Shirokov and Quincy Promes presented in the form players of Spartak
- Gabriel Batistuta After football career, asked the doctors to amputate his feet
- Rafael Carioca: Atletico Mineiro will show similar good football, as in Spartacus
- Dick lawyer: get in the Serbian national team football 20 times less than the Russian team