Cameroonian striker Algerian club «the LGL Kabylia» albert Bosse died as a result of headshot of object thrown by fans After the tournament with USM Alger» (1: 2). About it speak French media.
Bosse was the scorer. The end of the tournament, the fans began throwing the exhaust from the field players of different objects. One of them hit in the head of the Cameroonian. He was taken to hospital, where doctors concluded the death of 24-year old player in football.
The Ministry of internal Affairs of Algeria beginning of the trial in this case.
Bosse advocated «the LGL Cabilio» in 2013. Last season He was the best scorer of the championship of Algeria, scoring 17 goals
- The family of the deceased player in football in Algeria will receive compensation in the amount of $100 thousand
- Footballer Luis Suarez is not called to the national team of Uruguay on friendlies
- RFPL sent to the Ministry of internal Affairs of Tatarstan materials conflict with the screening of fans in Kazan
- Football Spartak Artem Dzyuba joined team Russia
- Two Russian fans were injured body in collisions during the tournament Roma — CSKA