The France midfielder Mathieu Valbuena will act in the Moscow «Dynamo» under the 14th room. About it informs the press service of the club.
The midfielder, who played 38 matches and scored 6 goals for the national team of France, 2 August signed with Dynamo three-year contract. According to information, the capital club have paid «Marseilles» 29-year old player about 7 million euros. The footballer played for Marseille since 2006 and was one of the team leaders. 28th which Valbuena played in Marseille, will put the club out of circulation.
French midfielder could make his debut for Dynamo in the game of the 2nd round of the championship of Russia with the Moscow «Spartak», which will be held August 10,
- Football France’s Mathieu Valbuena held the 1st workout of the Dynamo
- Marseille will treatment the number of the player in football Valbuena, who moved to Dynamo
- Footballer Mathieu Valbuena: Dynamo I made an offer fantastic financial conditions
- Coach of the France soccer Didier Deschamps advised Mathieu Valbuena go Dynamo
- It is premature to say That Dynamo have guessed with the purchase of Mathieu Valbuena, says expert