The leadership of the Moscow football club «Dynamo» suggested the France midfielder Mathieu Valbuena very profitable contract in the financial plan. About this myself Valbuena told in an interview to the French media.
The midfielder moved to Dynamo in early August from the French Marseille, which appeared in 2006. The player signed a contract for a period of 3 years.
«I will not prevaricate — key role in my decision to move to Dynamo played the financial rules,» said Valbuena.- Blue and white did offer me a fantastic contract.
The midfielder has played 38 matches and scored 6 goals for the French team. According to information, the capital club have paid for the 29-year old player about 7 million euros. The player was one of the leaders Marseille. 28th which Valbuena played in Marseille, will put the club out of circulation.
from the blue and white Player in midfield held four of the tournament, giving up four assists. At this time it is one of the best three assistants championship-2014/15 (four scoring pass on account midfielder «Rostov» Timothy Kalacheva and striker Zenit’s Hulk).
After five rounds Dynamo takes the third place in the standings of the Russian football Premier League (RFPL). In five rounds of blue and white scored 12 points (the team had four victories, having suffered one defeat from «Spartacus» with the score 1: 2).
- Footballer Mathieu Valbuena for the first time due to the French team in the form of a Dynamo player
- Footballer Mathieu Valbuena will be in Moscow Dynamo under the 14 number
- Marseille will treatment the number of the player in football Valbuena, who moved to Dynamo
- Football France’s Mathieu Valbuena held the 1st workout of the Dynamo
- Players of Spartak beat Dynamo in the championship game of Russia