French midfielder Florent Malouda has terminated the contract with the football club Trabzonspor». About it informs the press service of the Turkish team. The interaction is terminated by mutual consent.
The reason for the termination was the conflict 34-year old player with head coach Vahid by Halilhodzic, which ended in a fight. The cause of the scandal was the unwillingness of the French to look in the preparation of one of the matches of the Russian Rostov, which Trabzonspor played in the play-off round of qualifications for the Europa League.
1st match against FC Rostov «Trabzonspor» August 21, won at home 2: 0 August, and the second leg 28 August ended in a draw 0: 0. Malouda because of the conflict was dismissed from the team and in these meetings did not participate.
Malouda known for his London «Chelsea», for which he played from 2007 to 2013. During this time he spent 145 matches and scored 35 goals. Chelsea won the Champions League (2012), Europa League (2013), FA Cup (2009-10), FA Cup (2009, 2010, 2012) and super bowl England (2009).
from the French team Malouda spent 80 matches, where he recorded nine goals
- Football Spartak Majed wares can go in Turkish Trabzonspor
- Players of the Russian Rostov could not get into the group stage of the Europa League
- Head coach of FC Rostov : I prefer to play with rocking in the play-off round of the Europa League
- Players Rostov lost to Trabzonspor in the first leg of the play-off round of the Europa League
- The coach of FC Rostov boЕѕoviД‡: We have to jump over your head to win Trabzonspor