The soccer team of Swiss and German «Bavaria» Sherdan Shakiri wished to go in the French «Monaco», however, will continue his career in Munich club. About it speak Italian media reports citing television channel sky sports news.
before it was declared about the fact that the 22-year-old midfielder in the near future may become a player of Spartak Moscow.
«I wanted to go to Monaco, to get more practice. But my club wanted, so I left. So will continue to do everything that depends on me, here (in Munich),» said Shakira.
Shakira became the leading scorer in the Swiss national team at the 2014 world Cup with three goals. Last season he played 26 games for the Munich club, scoring 7 goals
- Spartacus wants to buy a player in football Bavarian Sardana Shakiri
- Footballer Monaco Radamel Falcao has deleted a letter to Twitter on the move to real
- The player Radamel Falcao has moved on loan from Monaco in real
- Former CSKA player Milos Krasic can go to one of the Russian clubs
- Player Majed wares: Spartacus did not want to let me go to Trabzonspor