Brazilian midfielder of FC «Spartak» Romulo due to injury was ruled out for four weeks. About it informs the official Internet-portal of the club.
in the Sunday game of the second round of the Russian championship against «Dynamo» (2: 1) Romulo was out on the field instead of Jane Ananidze in the 70th minute, but five minutes later was replaced by Majid of Worries.
on the first day of the week Romulo passed medical examination, which revealed the player in football damage to the biceps muscle of the left thigh. The estimated recovery time Romulo will be four weeks
- Player of Spartak Romulo Previously been diagnosed with a sprained left thigh
- Football Spartak Jose Jurado will miss about 3 weeks due to injury
- Player Zenith Hulk due to injury will not play in matches against Spartak and Dynamo
- Football Spartak Tino Costa was ruled out for several weeks due to injury
- Player Zenith Anatoliy Tymoshchuk was out for a month due to injury