Midfielder of the Russian Federation and the Moscow football club «Spartak» Roman Shirokov will start training in the General group on 29 September, and in October will have the opportunity to participate in matches. About this 33-year-old said on air of the TV channel «Russia-2″.
Due to injuries to shins midfielder Russia in June he underwent surgery and missed the world Cup in 2014.
«I can say that in October I will be ready to take the field, «said Shirokov in broadcast television channel» Russia-2″.- Yes, earlier it was said that I could play back in September, but it makes no sense to speed up training. In General, the group will return on the 29th September.
Summer Shirokov moved to Spartak, signing the contract on the system «2 1″. Since 2008 he played for the St. Petersburg «Zenith», two times won the championship of the Russian Federation (2010, 2011/12), won the Cup of Russia (2009/10), UEFA Cup (2007/08), the European super Cup (2008). From blue-white-blue he spent 198 matches, scoring 43 goals. In the second part of the season-2013/14 Shirokov leasehold advocated «Krasnodar «(8 matches, 3 goals). Contract 33-year-old midfielder «Zenit» has expired June 30.
in 2013 Shirokov was appointed captain of the Russian Federation
- VGTRK and 1st channel will show Euro 2016 and the qualifying matches of the national team of the Russian Federation for the tournament
- Mutko: the cost of rights to the presentation matches the selection EURO 2016 increased in comparison with the EURO 2012
- Russia 1 will show the away matches of the national team of Russia on football in qualifying for EURO 2016
- The chance that Russian citizens will not see the qualifying matches of the football team for EURO 2016, is negligible
- Linebackers Roman Shirokov and Quincy Promes presented in the form players of Spartak