Midfielder Russian Spartak Rafael Carioca, who joined on loan in Brazil’s Atletico Mineiro, was out of action until the end of season 2014/15 due to serious injury. About it speak the local media.
25-year-old Brazilian was injured in the home match of the 19th round of the championship of Brazil With Botafogo» (1: 0), which was held on 7 September. Medical examination revealed the Carioca gap causes the muscles of the thigh. Official timing of the recovery of the player At this point in time is unknown.
according to media reports, the midfielder may be ruled out of action until the end of the current season. The term rentals Carioca in Atletico Mineiro’s year.
Carioca moved to Spartak in 2008 from the Brazilian Gremio. Since then he has played 112 matches and scored 2 goals. In 2010, the midfielder played for Brazilian club Vasco da Gama on loan.
Speaking for the Moscow team, Carioca twice became the silver medalist of the championship of Russia (2009, 2011/12)
- Spartacus agreed With Atletico Mineiro about renting player in football Rafael Carioca
- Rafael Carioca: Atletico Mineiro will show similar good football, as in Spartacus
- Footballer Milan Robinho moved to Santos on loan
- Atletico confirmed that conducts dialogues with Spartacus transition Jose Jurado
- The famous Brazilian football coach Wanderlei Arrivals robbed in Rio de Janeiro