Forward of the Moscow football club «Spartak» Yura Movsisyan, recovering from a knee injury, started training. About it informs the press service of the red-and-white.
in early July, the 26-year-old striker Armenia underwent surgery on his knee. Movsisyan was performed arthroscopic inspection of the right knee joint with subsequent grafting of the outer division of the joint capsule. As stated before, the player, who missed the entire preseason, he / she must return in order for 2 months.» Movsisyan started to work with the ball», — stated in the message of «Spartak».
in the past season, «Spartacus «Movsisyan in 27 matches of the championship of Russia scored 16 goals. The capital club to the season ranked sixth in the standings of the Russian football Premier League (RFPL)
- Coach of Spartak Yakin: timing recovery Movsisyan remain unknown
- The return match Crvena Zvezda — Spartak will take place no Earlier than the end of the season 2014/2015
- Players Mallorca under the leadership of Valery Karpin won a fourth consecutive victory
- Player Dmitry Kombarov: scored the red Star, will be at the Museum of Spartacus
- Double Artem Dzuba brought Spartak victory over UVA