Paraguayan striker Lucas Barrios has passed from the Russian football club «Spartak» in Montpellier. About it informs the press service of the French club.
29-year-old striker is given in hiring before the end of the season with the right to repurchase.
Barrios did not hit the bid «Spartacus» on Sunday’s match against Dynamo in the 2nd round of the championship of Russia (2: 1), as it was in France. Yesterday Paraguayan rejected the initiative from the Brazilian Flamengo, besides his agent was still five options for a career. Go to the «Montpellier» Barrios advised his partner in «Spartacus» Tino Costa, first played for the French club.
Barrios joined Spartak from China «Guangzhou Evergrand» in the summer of 2013 on a free transfer, signing a contract for three years. Known the most important performances for Borussia Dortmund (2009-2012), which became a double champion (2011, 2012) and winner of the German Cup (2012). From the national team of Paraguay won the America’s Cup-2012.
from «Spartacus» Barrios played 20 matches in different competitions and scored two goals
- Capital Spartacus did not want to sell the player in football Majeed of Marisa French Lille
- Marcello Lippi announced the resignation of head coach of the football club Guangzhou
- CEO Spartacus : conduct dialogues on the transfer of the player in football Barrios in another club
- Circassian populations: the Dynamo players don’t Personally played with a striker Spartak-Dziuba
- Linebackers Roman Shirokov and Quincy Promes presented in the form players of Spartak