Forward of the Moscow football club «Spartak» Artem Dzyuba joined the national team of Russia, which continues to prepare for the qualifying match of the European championship in 2016 with a team of Liechtenstein. About it informs the press service of the Russian football Union (RFU).
The player missed the beginning of training camp and a friendly Match with the team of Azerbaijan (4: 0) due to the cold. He will take part in the training session, which will take place on Thursday at the stadium named Eduard Streltsov.
now Dzyuba is the best scorer of the championship of Russia (after six rounds on account of forward six goals in five matches). In the season 2013/14, Dzyuba advocated Rostov on loan. Then striker was the best scorer of the last drawing of the national championship. He has 17 goals (five from the penalty spot).
The match between Russia and Liechtenstein will be held on 8 September at the Moscow stadium «arena Khimki «»
- Player Artem Dzyuba will start training from the national team of Russia on Friday
- The national team of Russia on football wins with 4: 0 in the 2nd half, the team of Liechtenstein
- Player Dzyuba: I Hope the match will be in the form of
- Players of Spartak, to the roster of the Russian Federation, was allowed to play in the game on the opening of the Arena
- The Spartak goalkeeper Artem Rebrov training with the main squad in the national team of Russia on football