The Kazan midfielder of FC «Rubin» Paul Mogilevets for 2 days to join the St. Petersburg «Zenit». About this journalist told a source close to the negotiations between Kazan and St. Petersburg clubs.
so, the midfielder will miss the match of the 6th round of the Czech Cup between «ruby» and «Ufa», which will be held on August 31. On Wednesday Mogilevets held a training session, which will Probably remain for him the last of the Kazan team.
Lease of a player in football Rubin calculated until the end of August. Kazan club wanted to buy the rights to Mogilitsa, but Zenit insisted on returning 21-year-old midfielder.
Rubin wished to observe Mogilitsa in their own ranks, » said the source.- But Zenit wanted to return to the player in football. For example, Andre Villas-Boas (head coach of the St. Petersburg team — approx.) repeatedly stated his desire to Mogilevets played for Zenit.
the press service of FC «Rubin» not confirmed data about the fact that Mogilevets will return to Zenit.
Mogilevets moved to Rubin on loan in the winter of 2014. For Kazan team he has played 16 games, scoring two goals
- Football Spartak Diniyar Bilyaletdinov on the last working day of the week can be a player Rubin Kazan
- Andre Villas-Boas: to strengthen the composition of the Zenith need two new player
- Players Ufa snatched a draw in the game of the championship of Russia with Rubin Kazan
- The head coach of Zenit in the Champions League easy games can’t be
- Villas-Boas: any result, except in the group stage of the UEFA Champions League, will be perceived negatively