Germany defender and English football club reserves Per Mertezaker finished his career in the national team. About it speak the local media.
According to the 29-year old player, he wants to focus on the club’s career.» I decided to finish for the team after a ten-year career, said Mertezaker.- I wished to focus on the performances for the reserves and help the team to win the Champions League».
from the German team Mertezaker became the winner of the 2014 world Cup. Also he has two bronze world championship (2006, 2010), the silver at the European championship (2008), bronze confederations Cup (2005). Just since 2004 Mertezaker conducted for the German national team 103 of the tournament and scored 4 goals.
first about retirement said two other players Germany — Miroslav Klose and Philipp Lahm
- The best scorer in the history of the world Cup Klose finished his career in Germany
- Bastian Schweinsteiger is appointed the new captain of the German national team football
- Neuer, Robben and Ronaldo claim to be the best player of the season By assumption UEFA
- Team Russia has retained the 23rd place in the chart FIFA
- The defensive player of the Belgian national team football Daniel van Buyten has announced the completion of a career