The France midfielder Mathieu Valbuena has spent the 1st training session of the Moscow «Dynamo». About it informs the press service of the club.
The midfielder, who played 38 matches and scored 6 goals for the national team of France, 2 August signed with Dynamo three-year contract. According to information, the capital club have paid «Marseilles» 29-year old player about 7 million euros. The footballer played for Marseille since 2006 and was one of the team leaders. 28th which Valbuena played in Marseille, will put the club out of circulation. On Wednesday it was announced that the Moscow team, the Frenchman will act under the 14th room.
Valbuena could make his debut for Dynamo in the game of the 2nd round of the championship of Russia with the Moscow «Spartak», which will be held August 10,
- Footballer Mathieu Valbuena will be in Moscow Dynamo under the 14 number
- Footballer Mathieu Valbuena: Dynamo I made an offer fantastic financial conditions
- Marseille will treatment the number of the player in football Valbuena, who moved to Dynamo
- It is premature to say That Dynamo have guessed with the purchase of Mathieu Valbuena, says expert
- Coach of the France soccer Didier Deschamps advised Mathieu Valbuena go Dynamo