With the 7th round of the Czech Republic football season 2014/15 fans will be able to get free legal advice. The Russian football Premier League (RFPL) signed a partnership agreement With a law firm.
«With the 7th round fans will be able to go With complaints by calling hour hotline, said the head of» European legal service «Sergey bekrenev.- He will get legal assessment of the situation in which it found itself, as well as advice. Next, we plan to conduct an experiment: at the stadium will be wearing special clothing to which fans will be able to approach and also to get help. The precedent was created: the League against the background of the adoption of the Law on the fans gives people the opportunity to protect themselves.»
- Mutko: from conflict before the match Rubin Kazan — Spartak must be done the right conclusions
- In RFPL called the experiment on introduction of the system of identification of successful fans
- UEFA has punished four clubs for racist antics of the fans in European Cup matches
- Fan club Spartacus : Inspection fans before the game in the capital of the Republic of Tatarstan was better than last time
- Premier has promised fans that the inspection Before the matches will be done correctly