Midfield Dynamo Moscow Igor Denisov will have time to recover from trauma to the nearest round of the Czech Cup in which the blue and white will play against former team player Petersburg «Zenith». About this in a telephone conversation with the journalist said sports Director of the team Guram Agaev.
Denisov was injured on Sunday in a game the sixth round of the championship with the «Krasnodar» (2: 0). The midfielder was substituted in the 53rd minute of the game.
«He strained hamstring. Well, that time has replaced. I think for the next match in the championship we will raise him on his feet,» said Agaev.
Due to the destruction of Denisov forced to miss the next matches of the national team of the Russian Federation, to which He was called: September 3, the team will hold a friendly match with the Azerbaijanis, and five days later, will be launched in selected European championship 2016 game with a team of Liechtenstein.
in the application of the national team midfielder blue and white will replace the player «Krasnodar» Yuri Gaza.
Meeting Dynamo and Zenit will take place in St. Petersburg on September 13. After six rounds RFPL Dynamo takes the second place in the standings, scoring fifteen points. Behind Zenit is 3 points
- Moscow Dynamo led negotiations with Zenit goalkeeper Vyacheslav Malafeev
- Sports Director of FC Dynamo : Valbuena plays like appearance for the club for 10 years
- Players of Zenit won Ufa in the championship game of Russia
- Take Lamica helped Mordovia to win Krasnodar in the championship game of Russia
- Footballer Mathieu Valbuena for the first time due to the French team in the form of a Dynamo player