Brazilian striker Moscow football CSKA Vitinho caused in the Olympic national team of his country in a series of friendly matches, which will be held from 1 to 10 September in Qatar. About it is notified on the official Internet representation of the Brazilian Confederation of football.
20-year-old Vicino, who moved to CSKA 2 September 2013, for the first time in his career, was called to the national team.
in preparation for the home Olympics in 2016, the Brazilians will play against Qatar, Egypt and Lebanon
- Player Zenith Hulk caused in friendly matches With teams in Colombia and Ecuador
- Player Zenith Hulk miss friendlies against Brazil due to injury
- The player Neymar made his debut for the Brazilian national team as team captain
- Brazilian defensive Player of the Terek Ferreira: I wants to finish his career in football in Russia
- Giner: Association of European clubs offered FIFA to move the world Cup in Qatar to 2023