The Ivorian forward of CSKA Moscow Seydou Doumbia believes that during the next transfer window he will go to another club. About this 26-year-old player said African media.
«CSKA I feel comfortable, but do not plan to be here forever,» he explained.- I Will try to pursue a career where I want. I have been proposals to move to another club, but not everything depends on the player. I’ll wait for the next transfer window».
Seydou Doumbia is the main CSKA forward. In the game of the 3rd round of the Russian championship season 2014/15 against «Terek» he was wounded, after which the team won the first 3 meetings of the season, twice lost ( «Spartacus» with a score of 0: 1 and «Rubin» — 1: 2). Last season CSKA, also having lost Doumbia due to injury, could not strike the opponent’s goal In five games in a row, and after the return of ivoirite a system has achieved a major victory over FC Krasnodar» (5: 1).
Doumbia is a CSKA player since 2010, held from CSKA 113 matches and scored 76 goals
- Players Rubin defeated CSKA in the championship game of Russia
- CEO CSKA: barring a miracle, the newcomers club is no longer
- A cold shower in Krasnodar will benefit football Spartak, says expert
- Football CSKA Seydou Doumbia left with the team for the Champions League match against Roma
- Dialogues about the contract extension between CSKA and player Seydou Doumbia close to completion