Football Chelsea youth team Scotland Islam Feruz on Thursday will pass medical examination in «Wings of the Soviets», and then sign a lease with the Samara club of the national Football League (Germany). About this journalist said the notary 18-year old striker Dmitry Selyuk.
«The agreement to lease between the» Chelsea «and» Wings of the Soviets «achieved,» said Selyuk on the phone.- on Thursday, she will pass the medical examination in the Samara club. He is completely healthy, so I have no fear».
According to the agent, in Chelsea initially «surprised» that she decided to leave to play in the Russian Federation.» I said Islam that He needed to pass the test of Russian first division, said the head of the Department.- Let them play against these guys, I am planning to travel on buses without air conditioning, midnight, getting to other cities. It will be useful. No other championship will not harden as belonging».
most of the Chelsea 18-year-old she never spent a single tournament, He played for the youth team of the London club.
Selyuk said that Feruz, like his other clients Leonardo from Anji and Danilo, Ebecilio of «Mordovia» wants to engage in the Russian Federation charity.» I hope that their example will be followed by other players playing in the national championship,» said the agent.
in the eight matches of the championship of the national Football League (Germany) season 2014/15 «wings of the Soviets» scored 14 points and take in the standings to sixth place
- The General Director of FC Krylya Sovetov : coach Vercauteren went from Samara for family reasons
- Prohibition of registration of players club Krylya Sovetov will be removed soon
- Media: head coach of FC Krylya Sovetov the Vercauteren will sign a contract with Genk eleven August
- Died a Former player of the national team of Ukraine Andriy Gusin
- The leader of the League: it is unlikely that any club will need to withdraw from the tournament in Germany