Football Association of the Netherlands (FAN) will not support the candidacy of Joseph Blatter, who plans to run for a fifth term as head of the international Federation of football Association (FIFA). About this stated the head of the FAN Michael van praagh in an interview to local media.
As stated before, the current head of FIFA announced in early autumn that made the final decision to register As a candidate for the position of head of the organization again. According to Blatter, about his participation in the elections He will announce at the meeting of the FIFA Executive Committee at the end of September.
«I realized that we will not support the candidacy of Blatter, in Brazil during the world Cup, where we tried to discuss the impact of this functionary on the good name of FIFA, said praagh.- We are very sorry that the head of UEFA Michel Platini refused from the struggle for the presidency of FIFA. He’s the only one who could oppose Blatter».
«Now before Blatter opened the way to the fifth term at the head of FIFA. For football it is not very well,» said the head of the FAN.
The election of the FIFA President will be held in may 2015 in Zurich, hosts the headquarters of the organization. 78-year-old Blatter has its own post since 1998
- UEFA head Michel Platini will not be registered as a candidate for the post of President of FIFA
- The head of FIFA has tried to convince critics-nominations for the position of head of the organization
- Honorary head of the RFU to compete with Blatter for the post of the head of FIFA is akin to suicide
- Spikelets: the solution Platini to register as a candidate for a new term — good luck For Russian football
- The head of UEFA, has criticised FIFA for inaction in the battle against racism during world Cup