Midfielder Perm FC «Amkar» Good Georgiev moved to Rubin Kazan. About it informs the press service of the club as part of Tatarstan.
Bulgarian midfielder signed with the club two-year contract. In the new team, the 32-year-old will compete under the 77th room.
Georgiev joined Amkar in the «Terek» in 2013. For the Perm club he played 34 of the tournament and scored 3 goals.
from the national team of Bulgaria Georgiev has played 67 games (5)
- Goal by Fedor Smolova not saved players Urals from defeat in the game RFPL against Amkar
- Amkar Perm defeated Ufa in the game of the championship of Russia on football
- Footballer Mathieu Valbuena will be in Moscow Dynamo under the 14 number
- Footballer Roman Eremenko has signed a four-year contract With CSKA Moscow
- Football France’s Mathieu Valbuena held the 1st workout of the Dynamo