Financial regulations of football clubs of the Crimea And Sevastopol, the speakers in the South of the second division of the championship of Russia, in the near future must stabilize. About this journalist said sports Minister Vitaly Mutko.
First about the problems with financing told the leaders of Simferopol club ECT. The acting head of the Republic Sergey Aksenov admitted to reporters that the Crimean authorities do not have the opportunity to take on their own shoulders funding for this command. After about a possible withdrawal from the tournament due to the lack of enough money in the budget to speak guide Sevastopol SCCF.
«The payment of regional clubs must do the heads of the regions of the Russian Federation, — said Mutko.-Those, for their part, have the opportunity to help in establishing contacts between clubs And local businesses. But currently, the Crimea And Sevastopol, only not so long ago became Russian, experiencing certain difficulties. And the business community there is just being formed. Although, with regard to the Crimean And Sevastopol clubs, there are no big issues there. A number of large institutions first acted as sponsors of these teams, just between them And the leadership of the clubs has not been established normal contact. This process must have been actively engaged leaders of the Crimea And Sevastopol, But had to intervene with the Ministry of sports. Further, I believe that everything will be fine».
Together with SCCP AND TJC in competitions under the auspices of the Russian football Union this summer for the first time played And Yalta «Pearl «»
- Valery Gazzaev: participation of the Crimean clubs in the Cup and the championship of Russia absolutely legitimate
- Yalta Pearl suffered a devastating defeat in his debut match in the Czech Republic football
- Head of FIFA during the visit to the Russian Federation agreed with Putin issues of preparation for the 2018 world Cup
- Lawyer: UEFA relies on the law of Switzerland, not recognizing matches the Crimean commands
- Mutko: the development of a working group of FIFA and UEFA on the Crimean clubs is an important step towards compromise