The international Federation of football associations (FIFA) was not to punish the Football Federation of Nigeria (NFF) for unlawful election of members of the Executive Committee of the organization. About it is notified on the official Internet representation of the Africa Cup of Nations (CAF).
so, team Nigeria will have the opportunity to continue to play in the qualifying round of the Africa Cup of Nations. First appeared information that FIFA did not recognize the results of elections of members of the Executive Department NFF, which took place on August 26. International organization gave NFF up to 8 September to fresh members of the Executive Committee left the headquarters of Nigerians.
As emphasized in the statement, the leadership PF instructed urgently to hold an extraordinary General meeting to determine the members of the election Commission and to designate the date for new elections of the members of the Executive Committee.
«FIFA has warned NFF that the electoral process must be shielded from any outside interference. If the election results will be affected by the action NFF will be on time is stopped until the next FIFA Congress», — stated in the message.
in July 2014 the Nigerian Federation of this sport was already disqualifications FIFA due to Scrivania in the Affairs of the organization by country
- Domenico Scala headed the Commission for the supervision of elections of the President of FIFA
- Football Association of the Netherlands would not support Blatter in the elections for the post of the head of FIFA
- Former General Secretary of FIFA, Jerome champagne will nominate its candidate for the post of President of the organization
- The head of FIFA has tried to convince critics-nominations for the position of head of the organization
- UEFA head Michel Platini will not be registered as a candidate for the post of President of FIFA