The ethics Committee of the international Federation of football Association (FIFA) gave to the arbitration chamber of the investigation Report of the election procedure of the host countries of the 2018 and 2022. About it informs the press service of FIFA.
The 2018 world Cup will be hosted by Russia, 2022-th — Qatar.
The investigation report consists of 350 pages. It gave to the arbitration chamber of the head of the investigative Department of Commerce FIFA ethics. During the investigation, which lasted throughout the year, Authorized investigative chamber interviewed more than 75 witnesses and made a Report, supplemented by audio and video with an interview. In accordance with the code FIFA, namely arbitration chamber shall examine the Report and make a final decision on the case.
The British press 18 March said that the Qatari Company owned by a former official FIFA Mohamed bin Hammam, was transferred to the former President of the Confederation of football in North and Central America and the Caribbean (CONCACAF) Jack Warner 2 million dollars. Warner was one of the members of the FIFA Executive Committee, which is chosen by the host country for the world Cup in 2022. The FBI has begun a trial in this case
- FIFA next week starts the discussion of the dates of the world Cup 2022
- Thick: the RFU has enabled Giner to reconsider their attitude to football community
- The RFU Committee on ethics: the Presence of Thick at the meeting in the case of Giner optional
- Vice-President of the RFU: Giner must muster the courage to apologize to the members of the Executive Committee
- Mutko: Blatter made the initiative to reduce the number of cities in 2018, based on the experience of the 2014 world Cup