The international football Federation (FIFA) supports the collective efforts aimed at halting the spread of Ebola. About this journalist said in the press service of the organization.
The Ebola outbreak began in February of the current year in Guinea, and later spread to neighbouring Sierra Leone and Liberia.
«FIFA is in constant interaction With national football associations and fully supports the collective efforts made by them in order to stop the spread of Ebola in their own countries,» said Commissioner FIFA.- Our thoughts are With the victims of this disease. With their families and relatives.»
- Former football player, BEA wrote a song in support of the campaign to battle with Ebola
- On the first day of the week will be known the time and place of the African Cup of Nations-2015 football
- The timing of the Africa Cup of Nations will not be changed
- Club world Cup soccer held in Morocco, despite the epidemic of Ebola virus
- The football Federation of Ukraine appealed to FIFA and UEFA petition to apply punishment to the RFU