Shakhtar Donetsk has appointed a fine striker of the national team of Brazil Bernard for the fact that the player is not returned on time to the location of the team After the home of the world championship. About it, said the General Director of the club Sergey Palkin, whose words lead the Ukrainian media.
Palkin told that the Brazilian player will need to build relationships with the head coach of Shakhtar Mircea Lucescu.» Bernard must understand that the head coach, by and large, depends on his career, » said Palkin.- He also build relationships with Lucescu, not me for it — it is his personal matter. How He ruined the relationship, so now obliged to correct and bring to proper level».
Bernard started training for the team on 21 August, late from vacation for more than a week.
«We fined. He will pay quite a large sum. The main thing is that He took over the head and properly behaved. He made a misdemeanor and punished. That’s all,» added the CEO.
21-year-old striker spent 3 tournament from Brazil for the 2014 world Cup.
Summer Shakhtar have problems with other players. After a friendly tournament in the French Annecy, held at the end of July, the team left six players — Argentinian Facundo Ferreira, as well as Brazilians Teixeira, Dentinho, Costa, ismaily and Fred. They motivated this step the unstable situation in Ukraine. After some time, the players returned to the team. But then Teixeira and Costa again left Shakhtar
- The General Director of FC Shakhtar : Brazilian Bernard will return to the club on Tuesday
- Coach Lucescu’s Shakhtar: the behavior of the player in football Bernard unexplained
- CEO miner Palkin: applicable penalties For willfully left the team players
- The players of Shakhtar Donetsk Alex Teixeira and Douglas Costa again left the team
- Player of Shakhtar Donetsk Bernard will return to the team on August 18,