In the meeting held on 5 November, the Argentine forward of «Barcelona» Lionel Messi caught up with the Spaniard Raul and Portuguese Cristiano Ronaldo on the number of goals scored in the Champions League. On account of forward Catalans 71 ball (90 games).
The team had to return to Barcelona in the night on Thursday. However, it appeared that the plane of the problems with the propulsion system and the flight was postponed Thursday morning.
Unknown, did the players and coaching staff the staff of the Spanish club to leave the Netherlands because on the morning Amsterdam was enveloped in a powerful thunderstorm. According to the official Internet portal KLM, flight many flights delayed for a long period of time.
in the fifth round of the group stage of the Champions League FC Barcelona at the check-out will have a meeting with Cypriot APOEL (November 25). In the final game of group F Spaniards will play at home with the French PSG (10 December)
- Football CSKA Seydou Doumbia left with the team for the Champions League match against Roma
- Messi will miss the friendly match Argentina with Germany due to injury
- Norwegian referee Svein Moen will serve the UEFA Champions League Match between Benfica players and Zenith
- Lionel Messi has recovered from injury and is ready to play in the game against the Athletics
- CEO CSKA: the Treaty on games of the UEFA Champions League on the Locomotive will sign before the end of the week