according to the decision of the disciplinary Department UEFA CSKA held home Match with Manchester city () with empty stands in connection with the punishment of the club for the behaviour of fans during a guest of the meeting of the first round of the group stage of the Champions League with Roma.
Before the start of the tournament in Manchester Fans of English teams will turn their backs to the field during the anthem of the Champions League. The anger of the fans «city» due to the fact that they were not allowed to Match with CSKA Moscow, which took place on 21 October in Khimki, but in the same time, about 300 people, of which most were fans of the team were able to watch the game from the stands of the stadium.
As later revealed in the UEFA for the Match were admitted Authorized sponsors and partners of the organization.
The match between CSKA Moscow and Manchester city will take place on 5 November in Manchester, starting from 22: 45 GMT
- Giner: to file a complaint with the CAS on UEFA’s decision on the disqualification of the stadium CSKA pointless
- Vasily Berezutsky: the Return part Dzagoev’s strikes and Wernbloom — amplification for CSKA
- UEFA has punished Dynamo during the tournament, the Europa League with a closed fan tribune
- Giner: fans from the black list will not be admitted to the new stadium of FC CSKA
- Football CSKA toЕЎiД‡ will not play against Manchester city due to issues with the entry documents