Sebastopol football club SCCF changed the form of ownership. The ownership of the club were transferred to the fans who have become members of non-profit partnership of fans of the team. About it is notified on the official Internet representation SCCF.
on 31 July the Bureau of the Executive Committee of the RFU approved the performance of the clubs from the Crimea and Sevastopol in the 2nd division championship, provided they complete the required certification procedures. August 8, Vice-President of the RFU Nikita Simonyan after an emergency meeting of the Bureau said that the clubs have been vetted.
Thus the Union of European football associations (UEFA) announced that it will not recognize matches the Crimean team under the auspices of the Russian football Union (RFU).
in the last month of summer SCCF made his debut in the Cup of Russia, and later in the 2nd division of the country
- 1st Vice-President of the RFU Simonyan: FIFA and UEFA must stay out of politics
- The former head of the RFU: UEFA’s position on the Crimean clubs is not hard
- Yalta Pearl suffered a devastating defeat in his debut match in the Czech Republic football
- The General Director of FC Zhemchuzhina : presentation of the Crimean clubs in the Russian Federation is the internal affair of the RFU
- Lawyer: UEFA relies on the law of Switzerland, not recognizing matches the Crimean commands