A fan of French football club «Bastia», who is not named, sentenced to six months in prison for participating in riots before and after the tournament the local team with the «Marseille». About it speak the local media.
More than forty of gendarmes and police officers were injured in the violence that occurred on August 9 in the evening, before and after the tournament 1st round of the French championship in football between Marseille and Bastia» (3: 3).
The match took place at the stadium of the city of Furiani (Department of Haute-Corse). Clash fans with police officers happened first before the starting whistle of the meeting. One hundred fans Corsican team attacked the police officers who accompanied the bus with the players of Marseille. Guards threw stones, bottles and metal fences that separated them from the fans. Riots and fights continued and after the tournament.
The prosecution had proved that the judge threw protective barriers in law enforcement. They say that the fan was denied the right to attend matches of the national championship 3 years
- Players Bastia played a draw with Marseille in the first round of the championship of France
- The management of FC Tom accused Novosibirsk law enforcement and riot police of provoking unrest
- Italian law enforcement authorities jailed 17 of CSKA fans after the Champions League with Roma
- More than 1,000 police officers will provide Security at the match CSKA — Spartak in Khimki
- The Paris Prosecutor’s office opened a Case against the player in football Brandao, who broke his nose Tiago Motta