August 1 before the match starting round of the championship of Russia between Rubin and Spartak, which was held at the Central stadium, Kazan police made an offer to a number of fans red-and-white to undress, to make sure that they do not hide firecrackers intracavitary method. Then cheerleaders wrote a complaint to the Prosecutor General and the interior Ministry.
«The inspection was better than last time, but not great. No undressing in a special room of polls is not exhausted. On careful inspection was caused only by individual fans, these cases can be called rare. Specifically, before you sign on the sector of fans Razuvaev,» said Semyonov.
Inspection fans were performed in 2 stages. 1st — at the entrance to the site of the stadium. Fans passed through the frame, then each incoming fixed camera. Police examined the banners and fan stickers.
The second stage of the examination is the entrance specifically to the stadium. At first the Fans were ticketing supervision, and then they waited again a personal Inspection. In this case the police had requested the part of fans to take off their shoes on special mats.
on the guest sector «Kazan-Arena» Spartak» supposedly support 2, 5 thousand fans. The meeting is taking place at this moment. The score — 0: 0
- In RFPL called the experiment on introduction of the system of identification of successful fans
- Fan club of FC Spartak : methods of inspection at the stadium in Kazan humiliating and unacceptable
- The management of FC Tom accused Novosibirsk law enforcement and riot police of provoking unrest
- Mutko: from conflict before the match Rubin Kazan — Spartak must be done the right conclusions
- The Ministry of internal Affairs of Tatarstan will check the data of unlawful inspection cheerleaders Spartacus in Kazan