Former Netherlands coach Bert van Marwijk conducts dialogues on appointment to the post of chief coach of the South Korea football. About this stated the head of the technical Department of the South Korean Football Association Li Yong, quoted by the Agency rehap.
The former coach of the national team Hong Myung Bo resigned after a disastrous performance team at the world Cup in Brazil. The South Koreans have not managed to reach the 1/8 finals of the tournament, taking the fourth place in the group With one point scored in a game With the team of Russia (1: 1). Hong Myung-Bo led the national team of South Korea in June of last year.
«while the outcome of the negotiations is difficult to speak,» said Li Yong With.- However, I agree that van Marwijk was interested in the fact that in the near future to lead the team. Now need to wait a little, Until not a final decision. The dialogues will last about a week.
first in the media appeared information that the main candidates for the post of coach of the South Korean national team are severnoirlandets Neil Lennon and Horvath Robert prosinecki. According to Li Yong, conversations With these experts was not conducted.
The last place of work van Marwijk was the German «Hamburg» (2013-2014). Between 2008 and 2012, the Specialist was the head coach of the Netherlands. Under his leadership, the team reached the final of the 2010 world Cup, where she lost against team Spain (0: 1). Together With the Dutch «Fatorda» he won the UEFA Cup (2002) and Dutch Cup (2008)
- The Dutchman Bert van Marwijk will not become the head coach of the South Korea football
- Guus Hiddink invited to accompany the king of the Netherlands during a visit to South Korea
- Association football Argentina agreed data talks With coach Martino
- The Ukraine national football did not want from friendlies with Brazil
- James Kwesi Appiah leaves the post of chief coach of the national team of Ghana football