The players of Zenit beat Greek AYOL in the second leg of the 3rd qualifying round of the Champions League with a difference of at least 3 goals. This opinion in the talk with the journalist expressed the head coach of the Tula Arsenal Dmitri Alenichev familiar with mentor blue-white-blue Andre Villas-Boachem.
The Alenichev played for Porto from 2000 to 2004. During this period, Villas-Boas was appointed one of the assistant head coach josГ© Mourinho.
in the first meeting Zenit gave Alu away with the score 0: 1.» I am sure that Zenit will take place in the next round, and today they will win with a difference of at least 3 goals. That’s what I wished Andre at the meeting,» said the no.
«reserves «Alenicheva and» Zenith «Villas-Boas met in the 1st round of the Czech Cup. The game, which took place on 2 August in Tula, ended with the victory of the St. Petersburg team with the score 4: 0.
As was told no, when meeting with Villas-Basem they remembered the ancient times of mutual work in Porto and talked about the current state of Affairs.» Says that he likes to live and work in St. Petersburg that he has great rules. He feels and is aware of the enormous responsibility that lies with him, but glad he has the opportunity to work in a club with such tasks,» said the Russian expert, adding that advice with the Portuguese, they are not exchanged.
Zenit will take AYOL on Wednesday, the meeting will begin at 20: 00 GMT
- Coach Zenith Villas-Boas: significant likelihood that the Hulk will play with standard
- Zenit will play with the Cyprus Elam in the second leg of the 3rd round of Champions League
- Andre Villas-Boas: a Key moment in the game with Elam became the 1st goal
- Villas-Boas: any result, except in the group stage of the UEFA Champions League, will be perceived negatively
- Andre Villas-Boas: to strengthen the composition of the Zenith need two new player