Negotiations on a contract extension between Moscow football club CSKA and Ivorian striker Seydou Doumbia are at the final stage. About this in a telephone conversation with the journalist said the General Director of the Moscow club Roman Babayev.
on Thursday, the African media widely cited words striker, who allegedly said that he wanted to leave CSKA Moscow in the coming transfer window.
«Doumbia, who served in the national team of cГґte d’ivoire will arrive in the Russian capital on Thursday or Friday,» Babayev said.- I think what is printed in the media is unverified information. Or words seydoux incorrectly interpreted, as we are at the final stage of negotiations and contract extension with him.»
- Football CSKA Seydou Doumbia: waiting for the next transfer window to change the club
- The General Director of FC CSKA: dialogues on a new contract with Rasmus Alma will continue
- CEO CSKA: barring a miracle, the newcomers club is no longer
- CEO CSKA: the Treaty on games of the UEFA Champions League on the Locomotive will sign before the end of the week
- CEO CSKA: the draw for the Champions League for us was unsuccessful