Russian football club Dynamo, Lokomotiv Moscow, Rostov and Krasnodar learned the possible contenders according to the results of the draw of the participants of the play-off round of qualifications for the Europa League. The portfolio gives the official Internet portal of the Union of European football associations (UEFA).
«Locomotive» was in the 1st basket», «Rostov» — in the third Dynamo — fourth, «Krasnodar» — in the sixth.
Rival Lokomotiv may be, Sarajevo (Bosnia and Herzegovina), Apollon (Cyprus), Zwolle (the Netherlands), Astana (Kazakhstan) or Debrecen (Hungary).» Rostov can meet Dinamo(Croatia, Zagreb), Twente(the Netherlands), PAOK (Greece), rapid(Austria) or Trabzonspor(Turkey).» Dinamo will play with the «split (Croatia), «Omonia (Cyprus), «Lokeren (Belgium), Aktobe (Kazakhstan) or «Astra» (Romania).» Krasnodar opponents will get inter Milan(Italy),» Feyenoord «(Netherlands), real Sociedad(Spain), Sheriff(Moldova), Panathinaikos(Greece) or Brugge(Belgium).
in the play-off round of qualifications are the winners of the 3rd qualifying round, fifteen losing at the same stage of the Champions League, and the Clubs who are just beginning the fight in Europe.
Clubs from the same Association will not be able to play with each other at the current stage. In addition, considering the current political situation, when the draw will be divorced Clubs from Russia and Ukraine.
The draw for the play-off round of the Europa League qualifiers will be held on August 8 in Nyon (Switzerland) and will begin at fifteen: 00 GMT.
The first matches of this stage will be held on August 21, the response — 28 August
- Lokomotiv and Dynamo entered the number of seeded When the draw for the play-offs qualifications LES
- Monaco will host the draw for the group stage of Europa League football
- Russian football clubs learned rivals in the play-off round of the Europa League
- Russian football Clubs will learn their opponents in the final qualifying rounds of the UEFA Champions League and LE
- Players Kuban played a draw with Rostov in the championship game of Russia