Deputy Minister of sport of the Russian Federation Yuri Upland confirmed that the Crimea have the opportunity to apply as a base for training of Russian players for the world Cup 2018. About it he said, answering a reporter’s question.
«I think that to make the base for training, so that our Russian football clubs there were in the pre-season, it’s what we do, and it will be in demand,» he said.- in the Crimea beautiful nature and, of course, there will be training teams and club teams».
Upland thus clarified that the inclusion of the Crimea in a number of areas to allow matches of the 2018 world Cup is not considered.» The world championship program was approved by FIFA two years earlier», — noted the Deputy Minister.
it is expected that the matches of the world Cup 2018 will be held in 12 stadiums in eleven cities of Russia: Moscow (stadiums «Luzhniki «and» Open arena «), St. Petersburg, Kazan, Nizhny Novgorod, Saransk, Kaliningrad, Volgograd, Yekaterinburg, Samara, Sochi and Rostov-on-don. Tentatively international competition will be held from June 8 to July 8
- Mutko: new stadium Spartak in the Russian capital will be put into operation on 27 August
- Krasnodar region pre-blesed nine training bases for the participants of the 2018 world Cup
- Head of FIFA made a visit to the Russian Federation on the issues of preparation for the 2018 world Cup
- The General Director of the organizing Committee: at the moment in terms of the FIFA world Cup 2018 change no
- Muscovites will choose the color stands for the Luzhniki stadium, which will host the games in 2018